Approximately 1 in 4 people will experience an episode of poor mental health such as anxiety or depression every single year with only 1 in 8 of those people reaching out for much needed treatment or support.
Between 2020 – 2021 Mental Health Services and Organisations across the UK witnessed an increase of referrals as the impact of covid19 and lockdowns took its toll on the nations Mental And Emotional Well Being
The aim of this workshop is to raise awareness and challenge mindsets when it comes to dealing with Mental Health and Wellbeing issues, either personally, socially of within family units.
Workshops are free of charge, priority will be given to our Bravehearts & should there be any remaining spaces we will offer these to other family members.
The workshop will include:
- gaining insight & understanding of what mental health is
- we will cover some of the common symptoms of anxiety & depression
- exploring blockages to personal growth, empowerment & internal change
- clarity on ways to improve your mental health by introducing practical principles & concepts and using rational & reasoning
Workshops will be delivered via Zoom in x2 90 minute sessions (with your camera on or off)
There will be 10 participants per and will be facilitated by Mark Byatt
Feel free to bring a pen & paper, some people like to take notes.
- Group 1 – 6:30pm – 8pm on Thursday 21st October & Friday 22nd of October
- Group 2 -6:30pm – 8pm on Thursday 28th of October and on Friday 29th of October